All Zombie wheels are made in the USA, featuring anodized aluminum hubs for maximum durability, roll and precise feel while maintaining rock solid stability. This allows our unique urethane compounds to deliver all your power to the floor. The Zombie Aluminum Core was designed in house and manufactured using state of the art machining technology. The Zombie core is machined from a solid billet of aluminum, using the same manufacturing processes as we use to make our famous Power Trac racing plates. This increases strength and allows us to machine the hub to a tighter tolerance than any other hub on the market, creating the perfect fit between bearing and inner core.
Zombie Insane Urethane is specially formulated to Sure Grip exact specifications, developed from 75 years in the skate wheel business. The wheels are poured using a precise time schedule to ensure product quality throughout the range. Typically wheels are poured over time, sometimes days. This can change the characteristic of a wheel poured one day vs. another or even morning vs. afternoon. This timing is what make the Zombie wheel one of the most unique wheels on the market.
Size & Specs
- Zombie 62mm Max – 42mm full width wheel design for maximum grip, dig and stability.
- Zombie 62mm Mid – Slimmer 38mm width for increased lateral response.
- Zombie 58mm Low – Smaller 58mm ( Our most popular size) outer diameter and slimmer 38mm width wheels provide instant acceleration and increased lateral response.
- 89A Purple Core – Polished concrete and other slippery surfaces for insane grip. Can also be used as a pusher wheel.
- 92A Black Core – For use on coated surfaces and tile. Loaded with an insane mix of grip and speed.
- 95A Red Core – For use on sticky surfaces, track, or soft skate court where a hard wheel is desired for increased roll.
- 98A Green Core - SUPER sticky surfaces or track, ideal for the advanced skater where maximum roll is needed.