Riedell 'Legacy' 336 Skate set with Reactor Pro Plate
This high-top boot is made from high-quality materials with a much more comfortable and secure fit allowing for more protection and function. The boot comes standard black or white or can be custom colored for only $160. The 336 features full-grain leather uppers and soft, moisture-resistant top-grain leather lining. With dual density ankle padding and the reinforce quarters your ankles will feel secure for the most aggressive of skating. The cork/leather soling system helps to absorb shock for a smooth skate. No plastic sole here! The tongue comes with Shearling lining and a lace stabilizer bar to prevent slippage.
Skate is complete with upgraded Pro plate, Kwik zenith bearings and Varsity plus wheels. Want to choose your own components? Boot only available here Contact us for help deciding on your own personal component needs.
The Model 336 boot is a high performance made to order item and production is currently averaging 16 weeks for production and delivery. Handmade in the USA.
Sizing: Please reference sizing chart and we will go over measurements with you when ordering a custom, high end skate to ensure proper fit. Please specify your current size and width along with measurements in notes. If you need help figuring it out we will help walk you through proper measurements.
- Full-grain leather upper
- Moisture-resistant top-grain leather lining
- Dual-density ankle padding
- Reinforced quarters
- Shock absorbing cork/leather soling system
- Rolled collar for comfort
- Flex notch for mobility
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Lace bar stabilizer
- Color: available in Black or White
- Available sizes:
- White: 4–10 Full and Half sizes; Narrow, Medium, and Wide Widths
- Black: 4–13 Full and Half sizes; Narrow, Medium, and Wide Widths
- Skates are mens sizing. Women usually order 1 1/2- 2 sizes down. Need help determining your size? We are here to help.