Riedell 297 "Espre" skate with Reactor Pro Plate
The Riedell Espre skate is a favorite among skaters everywhere thanks in large part to the impeccable fit of the Model 297 boot. The 297 features premium materials at every seam and This pakage is with the upgraded PowerDyne Reactor Pro plate to create a high-performance skate core. The Espre transfers your moves to the floor via ultra-lightweight Radar Varsity Plus 57 wheels and KwiK Zenith bearings that offer great durability and an effortless roll.
This is a hand made in USA skate with estimated production time of 16 weeks due to high demand.
- Boot: 297 Professional boot in White, Black or custom colors for Ad'l fee
- Plate: PowerDyne Reactor Reactor Pro Plate. Also available to upgrade to Arius Platinum plate.
- Wheels: Radar Varsity Plus 57 White or Black
- Bearings: KwiK Zenith
- Toe Stop: PowerDyne Adjustable Gray
- White: 4–10 Full and Half sizes; Narrow, Medium, and Wide Widths
- Black: 4–13 Full and Half sizes; Narrow, Medium, and Wide Widths
Make your skate as unique as you with ColorLab™ for only an additional $160.00 to the price of the boot. Simply follow these steps to order your ColorLab Model 297 boots:
- Please print and fill out the color lab form
- This PDF shows all the parts of the Model 297 boot that you can color, the various leather colors that are available for each part, and lets you select logo, lace, and eyelet colors.
- Be sure to have your Riedell size. If you are not sure what size Model 297 boot you need please ask us for assistance and refer to the picture of the sizing guide