PowerDyne Reactor PRO Plates
The PowerDyne Reactor Pro is one of our highest selling derby and speed plates. Comes with 10-degree kingpin angle providing superior push and acceleration at the end of every stride. Includes high-rebound, urethane cushions make the Reactor responsive, agile and stable.
The plate is made of extruded aircraft-grade aluminum in an ultra-lightweight design for optimal levels of strength and weight reduction. Made for high performance including aluminum trucks with steel rod reinforced pivot arms, solid aluminum black anodized kingpins, and durable Delrin pivot cups. The plate is finished with brilliant high-polish steel with a blue hue color and laser-etched graphics.
- Axle Nuts
- Mounting bolts and nuts
- 6066 series heat-treated, lightweight, extruded, aircraft-aluminum plate
- 10-degree kingpin angle for explosive power and superior push and acceleration
- Cold-forged and black anodized solid 6061 aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles (8 mm)
- Fine-thread steel adjustable pivot arms
- Durable Delrin pivot cups
- Black anodized solid 7075 series aluminum kingpins with integrated auto-centering Nylock adjustment nut
- Two sets of PowerDyne urethane Magic Cushions, soft and firm, for the perfect feel
- Sold in pairs