3200 Skate Boot
The Riedell 3200 roller skate boot has extra stiffness and the support you need to be at the top of your shuffle skate or aggressive skating game. Made with full grain leather uppers and a soft Strata microfiber lining with moisture and odor resistant treatment. Cushy premium foam lines the tongue and the contoured collar, making for an ultra-comfortable fit. ForeFlex design (small cut outs) enhance the fit and flex for the small toe and ball area of the boot. The cork heels provide incredible shock absorption and extra firm quarter panels offer support for advanced dance skate moves or aggressive skating. . This boot also includes color customization in price so you can design your boot to your individual style. Once purchase we will send you all info to get started on picking colors.
This skate is made to order. Please print and fill out color lab form and email to email@example.com with your order number. Production time is currently estimated at 16 weeks but due to high demand times cannot be guaranteed.
This base price is Boot only.
For Complete Skate We have put together options below of our most requested plates with this boot. Want a different plate? Order any plate and add on mount my plates and we will build for you. The plates offered as an option with this boot are The Reactor Pro. and The Arius Platinum 4. These packages will include:
Boot Model 3200 ColorLab®
- This is a made to order boot and includes Riedell ColorLab®. Choose your own color combination from our available leather colors at no additional cost.
- Plate: PowerDyne Reactor Pro or Arius Platinum
- Wheels: Radar Varsity Plus 57 (Choice of Black 101A or White 101A)
- Bearings: KwiK Zenith
- Toe Stop: plug
- Sizes: Available in sizes 4–13 Full and Half; Wider "D" Width
Have questions? Need help with sizing or choosing correct plate for you? Just ask.
Personal Note: This is boot is stiffer than the 336 boot and offers maximum support. With break in time this boot is great but this is the max stiffness we would recommend for aggressive skating. A little heavier due to solid structure so be sure to pair with a light weight plate. This is the skate currently worn by Trish the Dish and Hailey Havoc.
- Hand-sorted full grain leather upper
- Perforated Strata microfiber lining with moisture and odor resistant treatment
- Contoured collar and tongue with premium foam
- ForeFlex design enhances fit and flex for small toe and ball area of boot
- Lightweight cork heels provide shock absorption and secure anchors for plate mounting
- Extra firm quarters offer support for advanced dance moves
- Included ColorLab® customization
- Available size: 4–13 Full & Half - Wider "D" width