Riedell 336 Tribute Boot
This high-top boot is made from high-quality materials with a much more comfortable and secure fit allowing for more protection and function. The boot comes standard black or white or can be custom colored for only $90. The 336 features full-grain leather uppers and soft, moisture-resistant top-grain leather lining. With dual density ankle padding and the reinforce quarters your ankles will feel secure for the most aggressive of skating. The cork/leather soling system helps to absorb shock for a smooth skate. No plastic sole here! The tongue comes with Shearling lining and a lace stabilizer bar to prevent slippage.
The Model 336 boot is a high performance non-stock item, so please allow 4-6 weeks for production and delivery. Handmade in the USA.
This price is Boot only. Complete skate for Rhythm package can be found here. Or make it custom by choosing all your own components. Questions? Please ask, we can walk you through it.
*Personal Note. This is the boot I skate in for Aggressive Park skating and I love the support it gives. I did take an eight inch off heal per my preference. Very high end materials and will last me years to come. Stiff but not too stiff to bend forward and much stronger and better materials than many other Aggressive Roller Skates currently on the market. I personally use with the Avanti Magnesium Plate and Disco blox.
- Full-grain leather upper
- Moisture-resistant top-grain leather lining
- Dual-density ankle padding
- Reinforced quarters
- Shock absorbing cork/leather soling system
- Rolled collar for comfort
- Flex notch for mobility
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Lace bar stabilizer
- Color: available in Black or White
- Available sizes:
- White: 4–10 Full and Half sizes; Narrow, Medium, and Wide Widths
- Black: 4–13 Full and Half sizes; Narrow, Medium, and Wide Widths
- Skates are mens sizing. Women order 1 1/2- 2 sizes down. Need help determining your size? We are here to help.