All Zombie wheels are made in the USA, featuring anodized aluminum hubs for maximum durability, roll and precise feel while maintaining rock solid stability. The Zombie's unique urethane compound delivers all your power to the floor. The Zombie core is machined from a solid billet of aluminum with a tighter tolerance than any other hub on the market, creating the perfect fit between bearing and inner core.
Size & Specs
- Zombie 62mm Max – 42mm full width wheel design for maximum grip, dig and stability.
- Zombie 62mm Mid – Slimmer 38mm width for increased lateral response.
- Zombie 58mm Low – Smaller 58mm ( Our most popular size) outer diameter and slimmer 38mm width wheels provide instant acceleration and increased lateral response.
- 89A Purple Core – Polished concrete and other slippery surfaces for insane grip. Can also be used as a pusher wheel.
- 92A Black Core – For use on coated surfaces and tile. Loaded with an insane mix of grip and speed.
- 95A Red Core – For use on sticky surfaces, track, or soft skate court where a hard wheel is desired for increased roll.
- 98A Green Core - SUPER sticky surfaces or track, ideal for the advanced skater where maximum roll is needed.